The Harvest Life Center, Inc. – is our non-profit organization with a focus to meet the needs of our community.
Some of our programs include:
- Afterschool Program – Week days 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Summer Camp – Week days 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Senior Citizen Day Program – Wednesdays 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Senior Day Wellness Program – Tuesdays 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Youth and Family Recreation & Activities – Various trips and family outings.
Our programs are possible by the support of our public officials through discretionary grants. Grants are funded and administered by the NYC Department of Youth and Community Development and NYS Office of Children and Family Services.
We also want to thank the Independence Savings Bank Foundation and NY Cares for their support to our various programs in the past.
For more information and participation contact us.